Wednesday, May 6, 2009

AIEEE 2009 Result

Hi Friends, I hope you all are now stress free because now the toughest exams are over now. I recieved emails from my friends about the AIEEE Results. They all were very excited and waiting for the result announcment but i think since you all have checked the solution of your exam then you can get an idea that where you stand.. Anyways my best wishes are with you and I hope that you'll get a chance to study in NITs.

Anyways lets come to the point now , since you all are curious about the exam date and waiting for that since your exam was over. So here it goes.

Result of AIEEE will be Declared on or before 7th June 2009. and the result cards would be dispatched from 12 June to 27 June .. So just Cross your fingers and just pray because this is the all that you all have now.

Regards
Amandeep Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger